Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

So Last time I tried this...

I was using Flicr bc I am lazy & could link easily.  Then I maxed out on Flicker, meaning they wouldn't let me post anymore for free.  Rat Bastards.  BUT!  I think  found a better solution.  So, hopefully, I will not disappear in the middle somewhere.  (I'm trying to link from Instagram, which will let me post as much as much as I want.  I know this, bc I have a niece who is 13, and NO ONE posts more than a 13yo girl.  Trust me on that.) Plus, I'm participating in #FMSPHOTOADAY which will keep me on target.  Right?

If it does work out that my easy linky-posty-thingy craps out on me again....well, I can't make any promises, but I will at least post on here what's going on.  (And I'll still be posting to Instagram & FMS So, put your seatbelt on, (I know you totes thought I was going to tell you to pull on your big girl panties didn't you?  Considering we just finished the holidays, I realize you may not have any big girl panties to put on, so I don't really want to know either way.  Thus, the seatbelt.  ;-)

So cross your fingers & here we go......
(I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment